Partnering with NAA
Put the prestige and connections of NAA to work for you. A partnership with NAA allows you to leverage the NAA brand to create powerful connections with our members.
If you are looking to become more active with NAA but don’t know where to start, it’s with becoming a Supporting Partner. This introductory partnership level allows you to experience the benefits of year-round recognition and exposure for your brand, while also allowing you to customize your partnership to best align with your company’s goals and objectives for the year.
As one of NAA’s Supporting Partners, you’ll be able to extend your brand, reach the right audience and amplify your message at the 2019 CampusConnex.
Total investment of becoming a Supporting Partner is $5,100. The investment amount of $2,600 goes towards the partnership rights fee (access to NAA sponsorships, NSC membership, advertising in units Magazine, etc.), and the remaining $2,500 goes towards a customized credit, which you can use towards purchasing any of the event sponsorships below.
In addition to the sponsorship benefits listed for each item, sponsors also receive:
- One (1) Business Exchange
- Direct engagement among Buyers and Sellers on Wed., Feb 13 during the NAA Expo from 11:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Includes a dedicated area in the Business Exchange to have nine (9) scheduled face-to-face meetings with attendees:
- One (1) table, four (4) chairs, and an appointment scheduling tool that matches your company with potential customers. Based off attendee’s answers to qualifying questions captured through the online registration process, attendees will be presented with your company information prior to the event to schedule appointments directly with you. In exchange, your company will have access to the scheduling tool to filter through the attendees and schedule appointments directly with them.
- General Sponsor Recognition – Conference Website, Pre-Promotional Materials and Signage
- Custom Digital Registration Banners with $50 Discount Code to Distribute to Customers
- Access to the Conference Attendee Registration List (available four weeks before the conference)
To become an event sponsor of the 2019 CampusConnex, you must become an NAA Supporting Partner.
For questions or to start partnering with NAA, please contact Chuck Herrholtz.